I reported this before but was unable to find the thread. I have the problem when I edit an existing note or create a new note. There was a previous version iAccord where it was not an issue at all.
I use unicode fonts. For Greek I like Galatia SIL. It morphs to Accordance Gk when I edit an existing note or create a new note w/Gk and save it. Because of the built in leading of the Accordance Gk, it turns my Notes file into a mess with uneven line spacing. So if I get into a Gk-containing note on my iPad, I have to fix it on my Mac. Frustrating. It didn't used to be like this. I've learned not to mess with Hebrew at all on the iPad. I realize that iOS is probably most of the problem with right to left fonts and accept those limitations. The issue with Greek fonts, however, is relatively new. I now often email myself with the info to put into a note so I can do it on the Mac and avoid the morphing problem.