Diagrams in Language Menu

Robb B

I'd love to see the Greek NT diagram module and the various syntax charts available in the language menu on the toolbar. As now, it takes a few needless clicks to get a window with just the diagram, as far as I can tell.post-413-0-56509200-1545150829_thumb.png

+1

I was about to respond and tell you just to drag the module out of the Library onto the Toolbar, like any other resource. Curiously, I see we can't do that with these modules. I'm not sure why, save that perhaps they are only intended to be opened in a parallel pane with the associated text.

Here is a shortcut that will work, though: click on one of these resources in the Library and it will open a new tab with the associated text.

Edited by Timothy Jenney

Thanks for the reply. That shortcut is fine for what it does, but sometimes I only want the diagram opened, especially on my 13" MBP. On my 5k iMac, it's not really a big deal, but some of these diagrams are complex enough that I need the whole screen to see what is going on without having to scroll when using a smaller screen.

• Like 1