Searching for הָ֥ר with article including insep prepositions

Drew_A

Hello,

I would like to locate all the verses with a singular הָ֥ר with an article such as הָהָ֥ר or with an articular preposition like בָּהָ֖ר.What would the best way to search for these? Particularly looking for verses where someone is going to/from or is at "the mountain"  (rather than say "hill country")

Aside from this search is there an easy way to search for Hebrew nouns with articles/prepositions? I have used <WITHIN> but wanted to see if there were a better route.

Thanks!

Drew

Perhaps try something like :

post-32023-0-33526700-1545200751_thumb.jpg

as a WORD search.

The answer to the second part depends a little on what you are looking for. Simply put just separate the article/prep from the noun and do a lemma search. That's the easiest and first thing to try and basically looks like my search about without the quotes and equals. If the vowels matter you'll need quotes and equals.

An alternative is a LETTERS search which will be consonantal only but you don't need to separate the article/prep from the noun.

Thx

D

Edited by דָנִיאֶל

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I’ll give both a try. I have tried something similar but not exactly.