• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TYA

TYA

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Interests:G-d; Moshiyach; Jewish texts; Israel; family; spreading good news, and serving G-d's people; making new friends (hopefully you!); Bible software's like Accordance :)

Panasonic Toughbook CF-31
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Intel I5 CPU (2.4GHz)
    8GB Ram
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 19 December 2018 - 03:44 PM

I see that nobody wanted to respond to my last Instant Details bug report here.  Now I am getting revenge by posting another one :)

So... I use Instant Details in the pop up window (as my last post indicates).  For some unknown reason, about 3 weeks ago, I noticed that when I would open another window (Workspace, Text Browser, Research tab, pretty much anything), the Instant Details window wouldn't pop open.

Then I discovered at some point that it was staying hidden behind other windows.  To fix it, all I have to do is to click out of Accordance (or rather, maximize another Windows 7 program), and then go right back to Accordance, and the Instant Details will start appearing again--that is... until I go to a different tab / window in Accordance.  Then I have to repeat the process.

But I use Instant Details all the time, so this is very annoying.  Thank you for any help you can provide.

Toma

Edited by TYA, 19 December 2018 - 03:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users