cannot start accordance

Michael J. Bolesta

I started Accordance with the option key (Mac OSX) and cleared all three caches and cleaned up installed fonts. Now Accordance crashes.

Starting with option key again and removing the startup session fails. It prompts me for the most recent autosaved session. "Recover" indicates that it is opening the last session but crashes. "Cancel" gives an evanescent blank workspace before crashing in a blink of an eye.

Attempted start without the option key presents the same window, but it disappears before I can choose "Recover" or "Cancel"

I am locked out of Accordance!

Accordance for Mac 12.3.1 [Mac OS X 10.14.2 Mid 2013 11 inch MacBook Air]

Edited by Michael J. Bolesta

Many thanks to Ricardo in technical support for spending 90 minutes with me resolving this problem. Accordance support is the best!

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Many thanks to Ricardo in technical support for spending 90 minutes with me resolving this problem. Accordance support is the best!

Mind telling what the issue was?  :huh:  ... Trying to help a friend with the same issue. And support is hours away from being available on this continent ...

Well, actually, here the issue is Cancel or Recover doesn't make any difference. It's just stuck at the choice dialog.

After resetting a bunch of settings and deleting ~/Library/Caches/com.OakTree.Accordance/Autosaved Sessions/*  it's launching ... but still, if I try Easy Install or Updates, that window misbehaves, can't click anything using the mouse ... weird stuff ...

Edited by flips

flips

As I wrote, Ricardo spent ninety minutes with me. He had me try numerous things before he hit on the underlying problem. At this point I do not recall any of the steps. Sorry I cannot help you and your friend.

FYI we have support almost around the clock, thanks to Ryan in S. Korea, so please email Support at any time, and we will do our best to help.

• Like 3