Linking devotional, dated material

markjulie@mac.com

I use M'Cheyne for daily devotionals and would like to find the feature that is present with iOS: when I launch Accordance, the favorite workspace I use at startup should present the current date. Second, I use the family and secret readings, so I would like to link the two as separate tabs in my favorite workspace. (I have only been able to set either secret or family since they are not bundled-feature request.) I have tried to use the LINK command, but I don't think it handles dated material. 

If there are any automated solutions out there, I am glad to do some homework (e.g., AppleScript, Automator, shell script, etc).

Mark

Edited by markjulie@mac.com

Was it Accordance 9 or 10 that opened up with a launch window, from where you could go to you Devotional of the day etc? Who killed that?

There is an option on Preferences: General to open with the Daily Reading. That's no problem. Tying in more than one devotional reading is a different issue.

Was it Accordance 9 or 10 that opened up with a launch window, from where you could go to you Devotional of the day etc? Who killed that?

Daily Reading can be placed in your toolbar and it will open to the current day of the month.

post-30409-0-62733600-1546808221_thumb.png