• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 4,258 posts
  • Twitter:@thislamp
  • Interests:Accordance (of course!); biblical studies & backgrounds; Early Church writings; Eastern Orthodox theology & practice; spending time with my wife, Kathy, and my hound, Lucy Mae; cooking with cast iron and Tabasco; getting lost on country roads in my Jeep Wrangler
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:07 AM

We have Another Fantastic Year in Store with great deals on practical series for everyone! Save up to 50% off favorite series for preaching, thematic studies, expositional commentaries, and exploration of views on difficult issues.

πŸ‘‰πŸ½ P&R Preaching Bundle (5 volumes)β€”31% OFF!
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Gospel According to the Old Testament (18 volumes)β€”35% OFF!
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Christ-Centered Exposition Commentary (25 volumes)β€”37% OFF!
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Perspectives Series (14 volumes)β€”50% OFF!

For more information, please see today's blog post!

Special sale prices on the series featured above cannot be combined with other discounts. Sale prices on all products end Monday, January 21, 2019, at 11:59 PM EST.

Richard Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

#2 Diatheke76

Diatheke76

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Single man who loves studying God's Word. I'm also trying to learn to play guitar. Love to go out for walks with my chihuahua. And definitely, I love to teach God's Word in English and Spanish.
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:22 AM

The title of the sale scared me a bit this morning. I thought the β€œfor everyone” series was going to be on sale again πŸ˜‚

#3 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 4,258 posts
  • Twitter:@thislamp
  • Interests:Accordance (of course!); biblical studies & backgrounds; Early Church writings; Eastern Orthodox theology & practice; spending time with my wife, Kathy, and my hound, Lucy Mae; cooking with cast iron and Tabasco; getting lost on country roads in my Jeep Wrangler
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 21 January 2019 - 10:33 AM

Only HOURS REMAIN for discounts of up to 50% on favorite series and bundles such as the P&R Preaching & Application Bundle, Gospel According to the Old Testament, Christ-Centered Exposition Commentary, and the Perspectives Series. Sale ends at midnight EST tonight!

Richard Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

#4 jarcher

jarcher

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted 21 January 2019 - 11:48 AM

The title of the sale scared me a bit this morning. I thought the β€œfor everyone” series was going to be on sale again

I've also been waiting for this one. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users