Editing User Notes

mattsarahryan1

Hi Quick Question

When editing user notes, is it possible to see all verse notes within the edit window, or can only one verse note be edited at a time?

Matt 

Only one verse can be edited at a time, but if you have your notes open in parallel or a separate zone, you can see all of them at once.

Ok, so just to clarify then. When actually editing, there is no way to scroll through the notes file to edit another section? 

You can try using the Note up and down buttons at the bottom of the Edit window to view/edit other notes.  You still will be limited to one note at a time, though.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I was reading Genesis 1 and 2. The sample notes are indicated by the page icon in the margin. I wanted to add my own thoughts but it won't allow editing the sample notes. Not a big deal. So I clicked somewhere and opened my user notes in a parallel (?) window next to Sample notes. I typed in what I wanted and it was all good. But then I closed my user notes windolet and kept reading. A couple of verses later, I needed to add another note. I didn't know what I had done to create the windolet that allowed me to see my user notes. So, I was forced to use the floating window for note entry. I got that done but I wanted to see both the sample notes and my user notes side by side as I had accidentally done earlier. Could not figure out how I had done it. Any ideas? Can't find anything in Accordance help though I could have missed it.

Thanks.