Looking for pictures!

Timothy Jenney

I'm looking for pictures for an upcoming podcast.

If you've got an awesome Accordance setup in your office—or you use Accordance in out-of-the-way places, please send me a picture at drj@accordancebible.com. You can also try to post it to this thread, though I know the size of uploads to the forum is limited.

I'd love to show some shots of our customers studying in a coffee shop, teaching on the mission field, consulting sources, on an archaeological dig, etc.  The point will be to emphasize Accordance's portability and its use when (and where!) there is no reliable internet.

Looking forward to seeing what some of you are doing!

Submission, either here or to my e-mail, constitutes permission for Accordance to use the photo freely.

• Like 1

Here's a pic I took a few months ago of me working out of Starbucks. Accordance is on my iPad as an extended desktop. 

post-30071-0-65052700-1548865934_thumb.jpg

Edited by Benjamin Gladd
  • Like 2

Thanks!

Here's a pic I took a few months ago

That's a great pic.  It's only missing you!  Get yourself back up there and ask someone to take the picture for you, with you in it :)

Edited by TYA
  • Like 2

I've had some great submissions, but still looking for more. I'm especially in need of people using Accordance in exotic and remote places.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just going to issue one more appeal for pictures for an upcoming podcast. I'm especially interested in those of you working as missionaries or Bible translators. I'd like to show Accordance being used in some exotic places!

• Like 1

"Exotic and remote places."  This is my definition of "remote places" these days, Dr. J. :)

post-35231-0-95950100-1549918154_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

"Exotic and remote places."  This is my definition of "remote places" these days, Dr. J. :)

I asked my a long time: Why do you need a Toughbook CF-31? Now it's all clear. :lol:

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 1

I asked my a long time: Why do you need a Toughbook CF-31? Now it's all clear. :lol:

Greetings

Fabian

My five kids would pull it down and destroy it- They are organized I tell you!

• Like 2