Shortcut for Workspaces

mortenjensen

Hi,

Correct me, if I am wrong, but I do not think that it is possible to set up a shortcut for Workspaces. I would like to suggest a solution where a shortcut is assigned to pull down the Workspaces list from the menu bar + a number assigned to the first ten workspaces, much like to the first ten Bibles. 

I find myself using Workspaces all the time and it would be a great time saver to be able to use shortcuts.

Morten

• Like 1

Hi,

Correct me, if I am wrong, but I do not think that it is possible to set up a shortcut for Workspaces. I would like to suggest a solution where a shortcut is assigned to pull down the Workspaces list from the menu bar + a number assigned to the first ten workspaces, much like to the first ten Bibles. 

I find myself using Workspaces all the time and it would be a great time saver to be able to use shortcuts.

Morten

Yes, it would be most helpful to have shortcuts available for switching between multiple workspaces.  I too utilize more than one workspace at a time.  

+1

+1

I have a number of saved workspaces that I use daily; this is a great idea. In the meantime, I have placed some of my main workspaces in the toolbar for fast, one-click access.

• Like 1

+1