Problem with identifying Workspace locations after manual syncronization

mortenjensen

Hi,

In order to synchronize my two macs, I have manually copied the Accordance Preferences folder from the library. It seems that everything works fine, including the sorting of ressources in folders etc - except for one thing: Accordance is not able to locate my Workspaces. I must be due to an absolute path (or what it is called) being embedded in the Workspaces.apref file - since my two macs are not completely identical (different computer names). So, when I try to open a Workspace, I am asked to identify the location. Even when this is done once, I am asked again when Acc is launched afresh - and asked for all Workspaces though they are located in the same Accordance Files folder. 

Is there a way to work around this?

Perhaps it is a suggestion for a minor tweak: Would it be possible to have Accordance to search in the Accordance Files for the Workspaces (or to use a relative path) - or perhaps, once the new location has been pointed out, update the location of the rest of the Workspaces automatically?

I have many Workspaces and it takes quite some time to reestablish the setup. I have to manually delete them from My Stuff, and then load them afresh from the folder in Finder and finally drag them to their right position in the My Stuff/Workspaces folder. 

Thanks,

Morten