Lookup --> Text Browser bug 12.3.2

Fabian

Hello 

By Lookup --> Text Browser I get only a grey pane. I teste it with 3,4 Bibles.

post-32723-0-02497300-1549484969_thumb.png

Greetings

Fabian

Hello 

By Lookup --> Text Browser I get only a grey pane. I teste it with 3,4 Bibles.

attachicon.gifBildschirmfoto 2019-02-06 um 21.37.23.png

Greetings

Fabian

I have seen this before. It is usually resolved by selecting a text in the lower right corner of the browser or by linking the text browser window to a text window that already has a selected text. Note: make sure that the passage exists in all of the selected versions i.e. you have BHS in a text browser window and link the window to NA28 you will not get any text displayed.

I have seen this before. It is usually resolved by selecting a text in the lower right corner of the browser or by linking the text browser window to a text window that already has a selected text. Note: make sure that the passage exists in all of the selected versions i.e. you have BHS in a text browser window and link the window to NA28 you will not get any text displayed.

Mmmh with Live Click it works fine.

Only in this way ...

Thanks but I haven't follow you 100%, the Text Browser should automatic choose the right Texts as it does with Live Click. Or I'm wrong.

Greetings

Fabian

Mmmh with Live Click it works fine.

Only in this way ...

Thanks but I haven't follow you 100%, the Text Browser should automatic choose the right Texts as it does with Live Click. Or I'm wrong.

Greetings

Fabian

When you open a text browser window it doesn't select any text, and you have to choose the text. If you use live click then it is automatically linked to the original text and it will have a chosen text. 

Additionally, you can link a text browser tab to any text that is already open.

When you open a text browser window it doesn't select any text, and you have to choose the text. If you use live click then it is automatically linked to the original text and it will have a chosen text. 

Additionally, you can link a text browser tab to any text that is already open.

Ok. Thanks I got it what you mean. Yes I have to choose after a text. 

But I'm sure this is buggy and should be fixed. 

Ok. I found the bug. Normally I use the German UI, but I have switched to the English to take an Screenshot for a new user in the Forum. 

Accordance in the English UI on a German Mac!!!!

What I see is: If I use the Look Up --> Text Browser. In the pull down menu it is in German. [Alle] If I choose a Group it switches to the English [All], then it works. So I went back to the German UI and there the Look Up --> Text Browser works without hassle. 

You should reproduce this if you change to another UI language and and do the same steps.

So he different languages are not connected. Please add this.

Greetings

Fabian 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...