Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 09 February 2019 - 05:26 AM

Hello 

For me the Store descriptions are helpful. So I went to the Store and then I go to my Library and search for this particular Tool. 

Since Accordance has the fine Universal Links I would love if there is a Link to the Accordance App to open this item. This would be helpful too to see if the item is in the library or we have the opportunity to buy them. 

You can make a Link Attached File  Bildschirmfoto 2019-02-09 um 11.32.44.png   183.82KB   0 downloads

or by simply clicking on the image. (which I would prefer, but this is not so self-explanatory). Or Attached File  Bildschirmfoto 2019-02-09 um 11.37.33.png   202.51KB   0 downloads

Maybe the other way round would be great too. Attached File  Bildschirmfoto 2019-02-09 um 11.44.14.png   744.08KB   0 downloads

Thanks 

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian, 09 February 2019 - 05:35 AM.

• R. Mansfield likes this
Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

#2 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 4,151 posts
  • Twitter:@thislamp
  • Interests:Accordance (of course!); biblical studies & backgrounds; Early Church writings; Eastern Orthodox theology & practice; spending time with my wife, Kathy, and my hound, Lucy Mae; cooking with cast iron and Tabasco; getting lost on country roads in my Jeep Wrangler
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 09 February 2019 - 09:07 AM

These are good ideas, Fabian. As I mentioned in the other post, we do have a new website redesign in process.
  • Fabian likes this

Richard Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

#3 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 08 April 2019 - 10:48 AM

I have a new input.

Today we talked about Paul Ricoeurs (Ricœur) Biblical Hermeneutics. So I thought maybe I have this in Accordance. But I searched first in the Internet. And the L-Company list it on the second place of the search results. They say it is in Semeia.

Attached File  Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-08 um 17.44.01.png   178.18KB   0 downloads

So I checked if I have it. And yes I have it in Semeia too. 

I think it would be good if you can list  more in your Shop. So not all searches on a search engine list only the other company.

If I type "Biblical Hermeneutics" it in the search field of your Homepage: If finds nothing. Definitely a huge plus for the L-company.

See also the follow up thread for searching in Accordance.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian, 08 April 2019 - 11:24 AM.

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

#4 Douglas Fyfe

Douglas Fyfe

Gold

• Accordance
  • 408 posts
  • Twitter:@realDuck5
  • Platforms:Windows, iOS

Posted 15 April 2019 - 06:50 PM

I like it (because I like Paul Ricoeur), but I can imagine listing every author of every article in every journal in every module would be quite an undertaking.

iPhone 6+ :: iOS 12.x || Windows 10 :: Samsung ATIV ultrabook i5 :: 1.80GHz || my wife controls my MacBookPro :: OSX 10.11

Accordance Demonstrator in Australia

#5 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 4,151 posts
  • Twitter:@thislamp
  • Interests:Accordance (of course!); biblical studies & backgrounds; Early Church writings; Eastern Orthodox theology & practice; spending time with my wife, Kathy, and my hound, Lucy Mae; cooking with cast iron and Tabasco; getting lost on country roads in my Jeep Wrangler
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 16 April 2019 - 05:51 PM

As mentioned in February, we have a new website in development that will allow for added flexibility and features. The first task, I believe, will be to mirror what is already here; but once that is done, we can start building in some of the features that our current structure cannot handle.

Richard Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users