Editable User Dictionary

ct253

One thing I was thinking about that would be excellent is if there were a form of a user dictionary. 

Essentially, what I'm thinking of is analogous to User Notes, except instead of being tied to a Bible verse, it is tied to a dictionary entry.

I could see it of use in this way: I am reading through some commentaries or any other module. I find a paragraph that is brilliant and I want to save it so that everytime that I want to look up, say, the Exile, I can find it. It's not tied to a specific verse, but to a specific topic. It would function almost like a Stack: a growing repository of the best info regarding each topic, condensed down to only the pieces of info I've found worthwhile to save.

It would be excellent if this were searchable as well, as with other modules (especially, say, in Research).

Apologies for a concept that I'm having trouble describing well. But thanks for your consideration. 

Colin

• Like 3

+1

This is something I would find very helpful!

In the past, I have requested the ability to make notes on individual greek/hebrew words via their key number, but your idea is even better as it would include english as well.

Can you do this in a User Tool ? I would have thought you could have got close.

Thx

D