Tell Us Your "Accordance 25" Story!

R. Mansfield

I started using Accordance 5 on a PC using a Mac 0s 7 emulator... Basilik..Accordance ran like a charm, but there were limitations  with the emulator. Fortunately I went Mac shortly there after. I actually powered up the old Dell Inspiron to experience it again. Made me smile. Not a long time user like many, but determined to experience Accordance in spite of not having a Mac. I can post a pic if anyone is interested. Congrats on 25 years.

Edited by John Fidel
  • Like 3

I remember being at conferences where almost all the attendees were Windows users. I'd have a stack of Windows laptops at the booth, all waiting to have the emulator installed.

I've always thought that Accordance really must be an amazing application if so many people were willing to use it in an old Macintosh os7 emulated environment.

I'm on a Mac most of the time, but It was a wonderful day for me when Accordance was released for Windows :-).

Edited by Mark Allison
  • Like 2

My story may be shared, but I've only been using Accordance for under a month I think. I feel really blessed that my story is probably going to be shared after seeing some of these other stories (which I have no idea what they are talking about, honestly). :)