Need English Book/Chapter/Verse for Hebrew and Greek bibles.

Jesse Dornfeld

I cannot repro. what you are seeing on Windows or Mac.

At the risk of sounding desperate have you tried exiting Accordance and restarting it and seeing if the issue resolves itself ?

Failing that open a new workspace and try with a new, in case there is something broken in the workspace.

Thx

D

Edited by דָנִיאֶל

Clearly, it is a bug.

I saved my workspace and closed the application. Then I opened Accordance once again to see if the Cross-Highlighting worked. It didn't so I decided to open a new workspace. I then tried to close the previous workspace and got a message asking me if I wanted to save the workspace before closing it. I said yes. But it didn't close. Now I have no ability to close either workspaces that I have open currently.

I restarted my PC and then reinstalled Accordance and it still is not working.

You certainly hit something. I don't know what but it seems something is corrupted. I have not seen the save warnings. Oh I see I have set suppress save warnings in the Preferences -> General.

OK so if you go to Preferences -> General and check Suppress Save Warnings. You will be able to close the workspaces, albeit without saving, though you should be able to manually save beforehand.

This bit is clearly a bug.

If you can then get it shut down ok, my next suggestion at that point would be to start up Accordance while holding down the ALT key. That will get you a recovery menu where you can reset things like the startup session or settings. Unfortunately resetting the settings will remove you configuration. It might help but I cannot say for sure having never hit this issue myself.

Thx

D

• Like 1

Problem solved! I had to turn on Cross-highlighting in the "Preferences>Instant Details" settings. So relieved.

post-35509-0-41506000-1550984290_thumb.png

post-35509-0-70865000-1550984305_thumb.png

Good one - I missed that setting when I checked earlier - sorry

Thx

D

Just another reason to revive the thread, Ability to Search Preferences, at https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/21467-ability-to-search-preferences/?hl=%2Bsearch+%2Bpreferences&do=findComment&comment=104667

Good Night.

Edit: I don't know why the link isn't going to the beginning of the post.

Edited by Michel Gilbert
  • Like 3

I'm at 1,179 posts and am trying to catch up with you ukfraser :-)

You boys.

• Like 1