Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:13 AM
There is no need to delete the Lite version in order to upgrade it. It is exactly the same app, it just needs to validate the purchase of version 12, either from the Help menu, or by logging in with Easy Install and then restarting.
Hi, thanks for your post.
The order of these things seems to be unknown, so I will try and give a rundown.
1. I got Accordance Lite and downloaded it
2. I did some advanced searches which I am not sure Accordance Lite could handle because the Analytics is very limited in Lite version and I was looking at a bunch of Graphs that were stacked in the same window.
3. I purchased the "Hebrew Starter" + 'Systematic Theology'
4. I installed my new items.
5. I realized I had a problem with Accordance as previously talked about.
6. I tried reinstalling Accordance in several ways, but the problem persisted.
7. I deleted all files and folders that had the word "Accordance" in them and reinstalled Accordance.
8. Everything seems to be working fine regarding this matter now.
New music I am interested in:
https://youtu.be/Y-ZiJmDOk2c - Matisyahu, Produces Reggae and Pop music as a practicing Jew. His song "One Day" talks about peace between the world at large
https://youtu.be/44S6vBveKZQ - Demon Hunter, Traditional Christian Metal/Rock band who just came out with 2 very successful albums, separately, titled 'War' & 'Peace'
https://youtu.be/R7REkjcwM_8- POD (Payable On Death), Positive Nu-Metal/Rock/Reggae band that gained popularity when they came out with "Alive" and "Youth of the Nation" off the album 'Satellite' which released 9/11/2001
https://youtu.be/Bz-g2tucn24- Project 86, Post-Hardcore Christian band. Andrew Schwab, the front man of the band runs a podcast (which I support through Patreon) dedicated to helping other creatives find their voice.
See my YouTube channel, and it's purpose! I am pretty underground now, but I think I am going to make it!
As I see John 6:29:
Joshua replied to all of them, "In me is the Work of God, in order that you [all] trust that I will send you."
Jesus started His ministry as a commandment of God through His mother, whom he obeyed, to urged Him to begin His ministry. What transpires from that is Him as the greatest light of the world that ever was and ever will be. As a representation of this, he did a miracle and from six pots of water He made into wine that represents humanity at large. He made the wine into the best tasting wine as a representation of what He does for those of us who believe He was God and did the Work of God so that He might send out His Spirit upon the whole world.