SALE! NICOT/NT + NEW OUP Study Bibles

R. Mansfield

What a week to be an Accordance user! Save up to 60% on the NICOT/NT + get Introductory & Upgrade Pricing on Oxford University Press study Bibles!

• Like 1

Hi,

I had NICNT-18 Revised. I ordered the upgrad from NICNT-18. But they appear to be different. NICNT-18 Revised already has Romans and Galatians. The only lacking volume is Philemon, which is priced $19.99. With the 50% discount, it should cost only 10.

I have emailed customer service for help. Hopefully it can be corrected.

But I think others might want to be aware of this.

Also, it may be helpful to add another customer upgrade from NICNT-18 Revised to NICNT-19.

There are actually 4 new volumes in NICNT-19 from the 18-volume product.

• The '96 Romans volume by Moo (NICNT-Romans) is being replaced by the '18 Romans volume by Moo (NICNT-Romans 2).
  • The '88 Galatians volume by Fung (NICNT-Galatians) is being replaced by the '18 Galatians volume by deSilva (NICNT-Galatians 2).
  • Colossians and Philemon are a bit different. Previously, Colossians, Philemon, and Ephesians were all included in a combined '84 volume by F. F. Bruce (NICNT-Col Phm Eph). That volume has been pulled from the latest 19-volume set with the inclusion of a new volume of Colossians (NICNT-Colossians) and a new volume of Philemon (NICNT-Philemon), both by McKnight.
  • Like 2

Ah. I see the difference now.

Thanks for pointing it out to me, Julie.

So, we should not delete the old file then, if we want to keep both.

But I guess there are also others that are identical. Is it possible to keep the new set as a set, and the old ones (replaced ones) as separate volumes?

Ah. I see the difference now.

Thanks for pointing it out to me, Julie.

So, we should not delete the old file then, if we want to keep both.

But I guess there are also others that are identical. Is it possible to keep the new set as a set, and the old ones (replaced ones) as separate volumes?

You will be able to download the individual classic volumes. Then you can remove the older set from your Library. The new set plus the individual classic volumes will give you all the material without overlap and without missing resources.

See this post.

I got the Oxford Study Bible and the Jewish Annotated NT

Edited by Diatheke76
  • Like 1

Could there be an additional upgrade link for those of us who bought both NICOT/NICNT have kept them updated (NICOT-25/NICNT-18 revised)? I realize that there are a number of possible combinations of those who upgraded the NT but not the OT and vice versa. Or perhaps a Custom Upgrade?

• Like 1

Or perhaps a Custom Upgrade?

I thought that too. 

But thanks Helen answered my question.

Grüsse

Fabian

You will be able to download the individual classic volumes. Then you can remove the older set from your Library. The new set plus the individual classic volumes will give you all the material without overlap and without missing resources.

See this post.

Thanks.

I do have the NT volumes. Just deleted the old OT set, and it seems I can't put it back after deletion.

Could there be an additional upgrade link for those of us who bought both NICOT/NICNT have kept them updated (NICOT-25/NICNT-18 revised)? I realize that there are a number of possible combinations of those who upgraded the NT but not the OT and vice versa. Or perhaps a Custom Upgrade?

The upgrades for the NICOT and NICNT are dealt with separately since they are distinct products. There are no combined options. So for users who have purchased both the OT and the NT, two different upgrades are needed.

Also, due to 1) how royalties are paid and 2) how these products are set up, a Custom Upgrade is not an option.

There doesn't seem to be a way to keep the older volumes or to retrieve them if you went ahead and deleted the 18 and 25 volumes sets. Hopefully, those older volumes that I purchased will be available to download separately at some point

The older volumes are available to you individually. We were still setting these things up for every combination of purchases, so please check again. If you want to re-download the older sets, just remove the new ones from your Library temporarily, and Easy Install will give you the option of choosing your older ones. It's only once they are installed that, to keep things simpler for you, we don't keep offering the old ones for download. This applies to all modules that have been replaced with a newer, paid, version.

• Like 1

Good news! The sale on NICOT/NT and new OUP study Bibles has been extended by one more week!

• Like 2

Good news! The sale on NICOT/NT and new OUP study Bibles has been extended by one more week!

Thanks for keeping this on sale for a bit longer.  I was able to go in and grab the entire set including the older classic volumes.  I really appreciate the affordable deal on this.  Thanks again!

• Like 2

Heads up! Our extension on the Eerdmans/OUP sale ends at midnight EDT tonight. And this time, we mean it!

• Like 1