Can someone tell me a little about NOAB?

Larry Wing

I too have the osb in NEB and the newer in REB in hard covers...the later had very wonderful articles in the back that at the time were unmatched in other study bibles.

-dan

-> Do I need to recount the value of Accordance editions in addition to and over print editions again?

yes please :D 

-> Do I need to recount the value of Accordance editions in addition to and over print editons again?

yes please

Im not sure if you are being serious but taking it at smily face value (and for others who might be undecided).

Paper copies are great if you are in the habit of lending your books out.

However, accordance means you have multiple copies on all your devices so you are never without them, especially if they are on mobile devices as well as desktops.

Accordance volumes are fully searchable, while paper copies you rely on the index and hope the index is complete.

The text is tagged in different ways so that the search can be refined to the categories in the screenshot below but you can use other commands in your search as well.

In accordance you can use the resource with any translation including non english and original language but With the hard copy you just get the translation supplied.

In accordance All the texts and references are linked so click and you see the passage or jump straight to the link, in the paper copy you have to turn tothe section.

In accordance, you can report errors so the text is corrected unlike printed copies

In the current pricing model, accordance offer a reduced upgrade price if you own the previous version, with paper copies you pay the same price whether you own the previous or not.

Im sure others may identify additional advantages.

post-31185-0-41621600-1551650367_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

-> Do I need to recount the value of Accordance editions in addition to and over print editions again?

yes please :D 

I'll refer anyone interested to this post.

• Like 1

Agree, that post was THE post on this!

Accordance resources doesn't brake my shoulder bag as of now in 2019, now my laptop in use is slim format. I used to until now stuff the bag with a kit to be ready for every adventure but now as a full-time learner of Ancient Hebrew and author, I only really need Bible study software. I even left my 2019 smartphone to gather a bit of dust now. Not adventuring far from my home, or packing lightly, or packing my 67 litre ergonomic backpack and trulyergonomic.com added keyboard if I do, is well within load limit of my inherited medical company shoulder bag which means I no-longer risk that a rip in the bag has the USB:s or coins falling out. My ex convinced me of this during 2018. Implemented only just now. For print books carriage: drawstring bag as per the link below, simple enough not to drop books out from it, am buying it right now - never had one nor the style so the novelty of the whole accessory sharpens my absentmindedness as I otherwise might think too much about how to live in Ancient times and the 19th Century and the 1970's (when I didn't exist) and how to get to start to start to meet a girl to make sure I eventually, with lots of patience get a very clear heir a Decades down the road - i.e. I may be elsewhere in my plans not picking with my things though I DO have a habit of looking around my place as well as touching what I have around my neck to see I'm carrying at least something vitalhttps://www.beyondretro.com/products/adidas-drawstring-backpack-2 :

I'll refer anyone interested to this post.

• Like 1

Its interesting to see that noab has made it onto the top 10. ;o)

But jant and jsb havent. ;o(

For those interested, this is on the store home page if you scroll down.

post-31185-0-46476000-1551771167_thumb.jpeg

I'm glad about NOAB making the list as hopefully this will show that there is real interest for Oxford University Press titles in Accordance.

• Like 2

Its interesting to see that noab has made it onto the top 10. ;o)

But jant and jsb havent. ;o(

For those interested, this is on the store home page if you scroll down.

I think part of this is that the JANT and JSB have sales split between the new product and the upgrade to the new product. If those sales were combined I think they would make it to the list as well.

• Like 2