Arabic Quran Text is missing some markings

danielamari

I do like the Quran-T module in Accordance. But it is lacking. Note the following:

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لَا تُحِلُّواْ شَعَٰٓئِرَ ٱللَّهِ وَلَا ٱلشَّهْرَ ٱلْحَرَامَ وَلَا ٱلْهَدْىَ وَلَا ٱلْقَلَٰٓئِدَ وَلَآ آٓمِّينَ ٱلْبَيْتَ ٱلْحَرَامَ يَبْتَغُونَ فَضْلًا مِّن رَّبِّهِمْ وَرِضْوَٰنًا وَإِذَا حَلَلْتُمْ فَٱصْطَادُواْ وَلَا يَجْرِمَنَّكُمْ شَنَـَٔانُ قَوْمٍ أَن صَدُّوكُمْ عَنِ ٱلْمَسْجِدِ ٱلْحَرَامِ أَن تَعْتَدُواْ وَتَعَاوَنُواْ عَلَى ٱلْبِرِّ وَٱلتَّقْوَىٰ وَلَا تَعَاوَنُواْ عَلَى ٱلْإِثْمِ وَٱلْعُدْوَٰنِ وَٱتَّقُواْ ٱللَّهَ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ شَدِيدُ ٱلْعِقَابِ

(Q5 1:2 QURAN-T)

First: while the text is portrayed correctly when copied, it does not display correctly on an ipad ios. I do not know of this is a problem with the ios or the problem with an inner engine. So when i copied the verb تُحِلُّواْ the markings are correct, but the way it is displayed is as follow تَحِلوا . The upper short markings are cut off. So that ُ Becomes َ And the rest are gone. This is a problem. Notice it only affects the first line of each verse. Picture is included.

Second: This is Sura 5 verse 1. It will be better displayed as Sura المائدة (or Al-Ma’eda) 5:2) the name of Sura is really needed.

Third: while شَعَٰٓئِرَ is written correctly, it is not very readable. I included an example of how others display it. This applies with words that would contain the Alef In MSA (شعائر) but older scripts such as othmanic and older would not contain it. It is hard to see the alef markings in the former one. Please let me know if you need more information and explanation. This is not very high priority.

Thank you very very much.

post-35133-0-07968100-1551464827_thumb.jpeg

post-35133-0-63224500-1551464838_thumb.jpeg