Edit Info Pane Toolset

pbgroover

I'm trying to re-order the items I've added to my Info Pane Tool Set so that they are A) grouped together and B) hopefully I can change the order they appear in the Info Pane (i.e. Theological, Translator Notes, Dictionaries, Sermons, etc..).

Please could someone point me in the right direction as I can't find the option to re-order the items?

Thanks Paul

• Like 1

Paul the only way to re-order the info-pane is to re-order your library.  The 'IP' is a reflection of your library order.  Although, you can move the pane categories up and down in the list. Just grab the headers and drag in either direction.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn

Thanks Paul, but it’s the items in my Info Pane Toolset that I’m looking to re-order, not the Info Pane items themselves?

You have to writhe a feature suggestion. Reordering is currently not possible. Only delete and add new.

Greetings

Fabian

Thanks Paul, but it’s the items in my Info Pane Toolset that I’m looking to re-order, not the Info Pane items themselves?

Sorry Paul, I misunderstood.  Fabian is quite right.  The order is presently set to the order of when you add the items.  The only way to rearrange them is to delete and re-add.  I'm sure they will address that in the next major update.

• Like 1

Thanks Fabian and Paul, hopefully it will be included / enhanced in the next update

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

Any word from accordance if this feature is being worked on? I just tried to reorder my info pane toolset and nada, doesn't look like its possible yet.

Edited by jryan

No word yet, I also posted in Feature Requests but no response there either. Hope it’s something that can be added in a future update...

• Like 1