Holman Illustrated Study Bible not in Info Pane

KevinPurcell

I recently added the Holman Illustrated Study Bible to my library, but I noticed that it doesn't show up in the Info Pane. Is there some way I can add it?

It may simply be too low in your Library to be considered one of your 'top' items.  Try either showing more items in your Info Pane using the (+), or moving it higher than some of the other Study Bibles.

post-30967-0-81837500-1552574214_thumb.jpg

I think something else is going on. I understand about the plus icon. I have only 5 study Bibles but it only shows 4. I see screenshots and videos of trainers with more study bibles showing up in info pane.

I had to Quit Accordance before mine would appear. Worth a shot if you haven't tried already.

Already done that.

Which book were you looking at?

It is possible that the passage in which you were looking did not have a reference in that Study Bible. They will appear and disappear depending upon if that resource has a reference at that specific passage. Try looking at another passage and see if it appears.

• Like 1

Thanks Tony. That's it. I thought this Study Bible had more content than it does. I thought of your suggesting so I kept spot checking passage throughout the Bible and just happened to find about 10 verses that didn't have an entry. Finally just opened it and saw how few notes there seem to be. I own a hard copy of this and hadn't looked at it in awhile. I thought it was more comprehensive than it is. Some chapters in the Gospels only have 1 or 2 notes. Some in the OT have NONE.

It is possible that the passage in which you were looking did not have a reference in that Study Bible. They will appear and disappear depending upon if that resource has a reference at that specific passage. Try looking at another passage and see if it appears.

Try John 2:1.  I can see that there is a photo attached to that verse. 

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn
  • Like 1

I see them. Noticed it after Tony's suggestion. Still, thanks for helping Paul.

Appreciate all the help.