4-DAY ELITE 8 ⚡FLASH SALE⚡

R. Mansfield

Whoa! Don’t miss our 4-DAY ELITE 8 FLASH SALEwith savings up to 75% OFF commentaries, Catholic and Spanish titles, and MORE!

Lenski’s Commentary on the New Testament (20 volumes)—73% OFF!
Barclay's New Daily Study Bible (New Testament/17 volumes)—55% OFF!
Wiersbe’s BE Series Commentary (50 volumes)—60% OFF!
John Philips OT & NT Exploring Commentaries (27 volumes)—75% OFF!
Catholic Bibles & Texts Add-On (21 titles)—58% OFF!
NASB Bundle50% OFF!

And don’t forget our $25 Special Sale on the Accordance 12 Basic Starter Collection!

For more information, please see today’s blog post!

Sale price on the $25 Accordance Basic Starter ends Monday, March 25, 2019, at 11:59 PM EDT.

Sale prices on all other products end Monday, March 18, 2019, at 11:59 PM EDT.

• Like 1

Man, you just got me for the NICOT and NICNT last week and today it's the Lenski, Phillips, & Thompson Chain.  It's all good but please wait until after the first of the month before you put anything else on sale that I can make use of.  My wife is going to crown me with the skillet.   :)

...but please wait until after the first of the month before you put anything else on sale that I can make use of.  My wife is going to crown me with the skillet.   :)

I keep saying in our meetings, “We need to run this sale by Michael first, so he can check his bank account!"

• Like 3

Our 4-DAY ELITE 8 FLASHSALE will be gone in...well...a FLASH! Don’t miss savings of up to 75% off regular prices on commentaries, study Bibles, Spanish titles, and more!