#1 Gordon

Gordon

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 19 March 2019 - 05:56 AM

I have NetBible w/ notes. On the iphone the notes do not come up when I press a number in the text (no problem on the pc) The  only way to access the notes is in the separate notes module.  Why is this?

‏ כִּ֤י לֶ֣קַח ט֭וֹב נָתַ֣תִּי לָכֶ֑ם תּֽ֝וֹרָתִ֗י אַֽל־תַּעֲזֹֽבוּ׃

#2 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts
  • Accordance Version:2.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 19 March 2019 - 07:21 AM

Because of the way the the ios app works, i find selection difficult and a bit random but it does work, just needs perseverance but in a lot of cases i find i highlight first before the notes comes up and i can clear the highlight.

Havent tried it with a stylus, might be more accurate.

This is from ipad but phone 8 is the same.

Attached Files

Edited by ukfraser, 19 March 2019 - 07:33 AM.

• Gordon likes this
Fraser Sims
Accordance 3x on iOS 12x on iPad pro and iPhone 8, occasionally accordance 12x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading all aspects of a service from my iPad including liturgy, sermon and the congregational singing; HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music for the service; Sibelius for preparing the music scores; Lightroom for my photo library!

#3 Gordon

Gordon

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 20 March 2019 - 02:20 AM

Thanks UKFraser!  "Highlight" solves the problem!

‏ כִּ֤י לֶ֣קַח ט֭וֹב נָתַ֣תִּי לָכֶ֑ם תּֽ֝וֹרָתִ֗י אַֽל־תַּעֲזֹֽבוּ׃

#4 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts
  • Accordance Version:2.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 20 March 2019 - 02:41 AM

Yep, I found while playing that if you make sure the highlight colour dot doesn't have a blue circle round it, things are a bit less random.
  • Gordon likes this
Fraser Sims
Accordance 3x on iOS 12x on iPad pro and iPhone 8, occasionally accordance 12x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading all aspects of a service from my iPad including liturgy, sermon and the congregational singing; HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music for the service; Sibelius for preparing the music scores; Lightroom for my photo library!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users