Open Cross Reference in Same Tab?

DoosanMan

I am having an issue this morning......I look up a verse and then go to the cross reference and click on it and I want it to open up in the same tab or at the same exact spot as the first verse I was reading.   Sort of keep moving through the cross references.   Accordance always opens up a new tab with the cross reference.   How do I do this?   Thank you.   Using a Windows computer this morning, but usually on Macbook

You can simply mouse over a cross reference and see the text in Instant Details. However, it will always open in a different tab so as to keep your place in the first or main tab. If you leave that new tab open and keep recycling active, it will be reused each time.

• Like 1

Mark,

What module is the the cross references that you are using above? I can't find this in my library. Is this the exhaustive cross reference module? The store just states 'available in a package' but doesn't say which one?

Sorry if this is an odd question, I've been using Bible Works for cross referencing as I couldn't find anything close in Accordance but the above screenshot gives a much better selection to what I've been able to find (I have the comprehensive cross refs, Treasury of Scripture knowledge and the NLT SB cross refs.)

Thanks Paul

Can confirm it is the exhaustive cross references module. I have it but can't remember which collection it came with.

Mark,

What module is the the cross references that you are using above? I can't find this in my library. Is this the exhaustive cross reference module? The store just states 'available in a package' but doesn't say which one?

Mark, or anyone else, I'd also be interested in knowing what package this cross-ref is part of.  It's looks exactly what I've been looking for as well.  There seems to be no package connected to this module.  Normally it would be listed at the bottom of the sales page.

https://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=Cross+References

N.B. My apologies, I've just realised that I already have it.  It was hidden away in my library.  I've kept the question posted as others may like to source it an am unable confirm what what package the module came with.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn
  • Like 3

Mark, or anyone else, I'd also be interested in knowing what package this cross-ref is part of.  It's looks exactly what I've been looking for as well.  There seems to be no package connected to this module.  Normally it would be listed at the bottom of the sales page.

https://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=Cross+References

N.B. My apologies, I've just realised that I already have it.  It was hidden away in my library.  I've kept the question posted as others may like to source it an am unable confirm what what package the module came with.

I also sent some missing Packages to Accordance, but they had never updated it. So I gave it up.

Greetings

Fabian

This product was really a temporary one which we put together when we had to withdraw the original Treasury of Scripture References from use. Since then we have released the updated and enhanced Treasury and added it to all packages, so this module is obsolete, and I am inactivating the page.

• Like 1

Thank you Helen, and can I assume it will still be available for those who have previously purchased it?

Thank you Helen, and can I assume it will still be available for those who have previously purchased it?

Correct. Inactivating a product does not affect the product in your account.

• Like 1