Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,656 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 24 March 2019 - 02:16 AM

Hello

The actual Image Size is 2MB. This was enough for Full Screenshot on the MacBook Air.

But for the MacBook Pro 13" with the Retina Screen this is toooo small. For bigger screen it must be much worse too.

Please allow an Image size which goes on with the newest technology without using a compressor.

I always use the Command-4 screenshot. So I can show what I want in the image. But this creates images size files of 2,5MB. So the 2MB is too small.

Thanks

Greetings

Fabian

• R. Mansfield likes this
Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

#2 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts
  • Accordance Version:2.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 24 March 2019 - 03:18 AM

+1

I raised this on the forum a couple of times, first a few years ago as soon as i got an ipad pro where i also have to edit screenshots if they have an image.
  • Fabian likes this
Fraser Sims
Accordance 3x on iOS 12x on iPad pro and iPhone 8, occasionally accordance 12x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading all aspects of a service from my iPad including liturgy, sermon and the congregational singing; HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music for the service; Sibelius for preparing the music scores; Lightroom for my photo library!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users