ability to search for modules to synch

Michael J. Bolesta

I have a large number of modules (texts and tools) on my MacBook Air, and I do not want all of them on my iPhone or iPad. It is tedious to search through the folders to find the modules I would to synch. It would be a great help to be able to search and find.

Thank you very much!

• Like 1

When you go into Easy Install on your iPad or iPhone, do you see the search option near the top of the screen?

I read the word "sync" and to sync with the Mac there is no search field. Only the folder structure.

Greetings

Fabian

When you go into Easy Install on your iPad or iPhone, do you see the search option near the top of the screen?

Rick, yes I do (Accordance for iOS 2.7.5 [iOS 10.3.3 iPad 4th generation], [iOS 12.2 iPhone XS]).

However, what I am requesting is the ability to search on my Mac when performing Synch with Mobile Device (Accordance for Mac 12.3.3 [Mac OS X 10.14.4 Mid 2013 11 inch MacBook Air]):

post-125-0-03023400-1553718170_thumb.png

Ah. Well, if it's a small number of titles as Michael suggests, it may be more expedient to use Easy Install where there would be a search field. But a search field on the Mac or Windows sync would be helpful, too, I'm sure.

Michael, I posted the reply immediately above before seeing your clarification.

Ah. Well, if it's a small number of titles as Michael suggests, it may be more expedient to use Easy Install where there would be a search field. But a search field on the Mac or Windows sync would be helpful, too, I'm sure.

Small: 262 texts and 686 tools  :huh:

I read the word "sync" and to sync with the Mac there is no search field. Only the folder structure.

Greetings

Fabian

Fabian

You are correct. I am requesting a search field.

• Like 1