display consonantal text

Anthony Sepulveda

Hello,

I don't know if this was already suggested, but I think it would be great if Accordance would be able to display the Hebrew text without the vowel pointing and cantillation, as it did with Bibleworks.

I don't think this would be difficult to implement, as we could already copy-paste the Hebrew text in this way.

Thanks!

• Like 2

Hello,

I don't know if this was already suggested, but I think it would be great if Accordance would be able to display the Hebrew text without the vowel pointing and cantillation, as it did with Bibleworks.

I don't think this would be difficult to implement, as we could already copy-paste the Hebrew text in this way.

Thanks!

+1000

If it were easy we would have done it at least 20 years ago, but I understand that it would be very difficult, because of the way that our display works.

• Like 1

Ok, if it's really that tough to implement as a toggled feature to the same module, what if Accordance creates new modules for this purpose, i.e. 'BHT-T unpointed', 'HMT-W4 unpointed' etc. (maintaining the tagging) as add-ons, preferably free of charge for those who already own the original 'pointed' modules?