Photo

Is there a way to export search results on iPad?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Samuel Clough

Samuel Clough

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 02 April 2019 - 10:09 PM

I can’t find one but I thought I would ask. I do know of course you can highlight verses manually and send to the share sheet. I’m looking for a way to export the results to csv to analyze in a spreadsheet.

I’m also curious if there is any indicator of the roadmap for the iPad app? I see a few posts about a significant update coming but don’t see any details. I’m looking for a few features: keyboard shortcuts, exporting search results, and Siri shortcuts support for example.
  • Fabian likes this

#2 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,673 posts
  • Accordance Version:2.x

Posted 03 April 2019 - 03:29 AM

Not sure about to csv but typically when i run a search, for example In this case i have run a search on all the readings for a particular sunday which i then copy to notes to work on them.

In this case, i copy the first verse, then just keep hitting the next arrow to they are all selected, then copy verses, then paste them into an application, i usually use notes but you could try numbers or excel if you have those on the iPad to create the csv and play with the paste options.

Attached Files

Edited by ukfraser, 03 April 2019 - 03:59 AM.

Fraser Sims
Accordance 3x on iOS 12x on iPad pro and iPhone 8, occasionally accordance 12x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading all aspects of a service from my iPad including liturgy, sermon and the congregational singing; HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music for the service; Sibelius for preparing the music scores; Lightroom for my photo library!

#3 Samuel Clough

Samuel Clough

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 06:00 AM

Ah didn’t think of that. Thanks I will try that and hopefully a true export will come in the future...

#4 Samuel Clough

Samuel Clough

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 06:18 AM

A

Not sure about to csv but typically when i run a search, for example In this case i have run a search on all the readings for a particular sunday which i then copy to notes to work on them.
In this case, i copy the first verse, then just keep hitting the next arrow to they are all selected, then copy verses, then paste them into an application, i usually use notes but you could try numbers or excel if you have those on the iPad to create the csv and play with the paste options.

The challenge with this is it doesn’t seem to include references so it can’t be used to do compare and analysis in a spreadsheet.

#5 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,673 posts
  • Accordance Version:2.x

Posted 03 April 2019 - 07:01 AM

There are some settings if you go to the gear wheel. Again not sure if this helps.

Attached Files

Fraser Sims
Accordance 3x on iOS 12x on iPad pro and iPhone 8, occasionally accordance 12x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading all aspects of a service from my iPad including liturgy, sermon and the congregational singing; HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music for the service; Sibelius for preparing the music scores; Lightroom for my photo library!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users