Is there a way to export search results on iPad?

Samuel Clough

I can’t find one but I thought I would ask. I do know of course you can highlight verses manually and send to the share sheet. I’m looking for a way to export the results to csv to analyze in a spreadsheet.

I’m also curious if there is any indicator of the roadmap for the iPad app? I see a few posts about a significant update coming but don’t see any details. I’m looking for a few features: keyboard shortcuts, exporting search results, and Siri shortcuts support for example.

• Like 1

Not sure about to csv but typically when i run a search, for example In this case i have run a search on all the readings for a particular sunday which i then copy to notes to work on them.

In this case, i copy the first verse, then just keep hitting the next arrow to they are all selected, then copy verses, then paste them into an application, i usually use notes but you could try numbers or excel if you have those on the iPad to create the csv and play with the paste options.

post-31185-0-65546100-1554280036_thumb.jpeg

Edited by ukfraser

Ah didn’t think of that. Thanks I will try that and hopefully a true export will come in the future...

A

Not sure about to csv but typically when i run a search, for example In this case i have run a search on all the readings for a particular sunday which i then copy to notes to work on them.

In this case, i copy the first verse, then just keep hitting the next arrow to they are all selected, then copy verses, then paste them into an application, i usually use notes but you could try numbers or excel if you have those on the iPad to create the csv and play with the paste options.

The challenge with this is it doesn’t seem to include references so it can’t be used to do compare and analysis in a spreadsheet.

There are some settings if you go to the gear wheel. Again not sure if this helps.

post-31185-0-49939000-1554292873_thumb.jpeg