Help with figuring out what resources I own

cralford

Recently my seminary instituted a mandatory purchase of Logos for all students. They have made an exception for anyone who has Bible software that matches the bundle they selected as the minimum from Logos. God has blessed me over the years to have been able to invest in Accordance resources. I have no doubt I qualify for the waver. My question is, is there any way to export a list of what I own or is in my library? This would prevent me from having to type the list out. 

Thank you in advance for the help. 

Craig

Edited by cralford

You can export the Library data to a RIS format text file. Select the section of the library you want (TEXTs, TOOLS etc) and right click -> Export all data ...

That should get you a list you can examine or reshape as needed.

Thx

D

• Like 4

This appears to have done the trick. Thank you!

Craig

Thank you for that tip! I use the outstanding (free and open source) Zotero program. After saving the RIS file, I can double-click on the file, and it imports beautifully into Zotero.

• Like 3

That was one of the use cases proposed when this was first discussed in the forums if I recall. I use Zotero also, but more intermittently I suspect and I've not pulled my library data into it yet. Glad it works so simply though.

tx

D

Wow this is very cool, and it works with PaperPile too, if you happen to use Google Docs.