• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 4,151 posts
  • Twitter:@thislamp
  • Interests:Accordance (of course!); biblical studies & backgrounds; Early Church writings; Eastern Orthodox theology & practice; spending time with my wife, Kathy, and my hound, Lucy Mae; cooking with cast iron and Tabasco; getting lost on country roads in my Jeep Wrangler
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 15 April 2019 - 12:13 PM

Passover, Pesach, Pascha, Easter: what do these words actually mean, where did they originate, and how do they relate to each other? Read today’s post at the Accordance Blog for a brief overview. 

By the way, as my preferred citation method for such things, I made heavy use of Accordance Location URLs. If you read the post in Accordance’s web browser, you won’t have to switch back and forth between programs as you click on the hyperlinks with Location URLs. Plus, scripture passages will automatically show up in Instant Details as you hover over them.

• Fabian likes this

Richard Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

#2 David Lang

David Lang

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 849 posts
  • Interests:Accordance development, writing, spending time with my wife and five kids
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 15 April 2019 - 01:31 PM

Nicely done, Rick.

• R. Mansfield likes this

Sincerely,
David Lang
Accordance Developer
http://www.accordancebible.com

#3 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 15 April 2019 - 02:35 PM

Is it possible to avoid the step "open in Accordance" if we use the Accordance Webbrowser?

Greetings

Fabian

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

#4 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 4,151 posts
  • Twitter:@thislamp
  • Interests:Accordance (of course!); biblical studies & backgrounds; Early Church writings; Eastern Orthodox theology & practice; spending time with my wife, Kathy, and my hound, Lucy Mae; cooking with cast iron and Tabasco; getting lost on country roads in my Jeep Wrangler
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 15 April 2019 - 02:38 PM

Is it possible to avoid the step "open in Accordance" if we use the Accordance Webbrowser?

Not that I know of. Perhaps we could add a key combination like a shift-click or something to bypass the intermediary webpage when in the Accordance browser--just as it works directly when including a Location URL in a User Note or Tool.

Richard Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users