Where is the file for the GNT28-T text?

Rich

All of a sudden today I started seeing a file picker dialog pop-up at random times:  

"Where is the file for the GNT28-T text?  Please navigate to the correct folder and select the module."  

It appears to already be looking at my Accordance/Modules folder, and when I select texts, I see GNT28-T.atext in black text (all the other entries are gray): 

post-633-0-73555200-1555908258_thumb.png

Unfortunately, if I select it, I get an I/O Error of some sort and it appears that the atext file might be zero bytes now (not sure how that happened):

post-633-0-34640800-1555908272_thumb.png

I haven't really done anything that should have caused issues (no purchases, etc) in a while.   

Any thoughts would be appreciated.  I can see if I can find a backup before this happened, I guess....

Edited by Rich

If it's listed in your Library, remove it and re-download it through Easy Install. If not in your Library, delete the 0 byte file and then try re-downloading.

Hmmm... so I removed the GNT28-T from my library and went to Easy Install and it wants to download two items (including the GNT).  Now I'm getting this: 

post-633-0-79914200-1555972650_thumb.png

It appears that the GNT downloads but it fails on the Summa Theologica.

Edited by Rich

Hmm.

Nevermind — after probably 10+ tries it actually downloaded and things seem good.

• Like 2