Early Christian Fathers to accordance

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 danielamari

danielamari

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic, Latin, Arabic, German, Syriac, Textual Criticism, Manuscripts, Early Church Fathers, ANE, Anything Arabic and Islamic (Arabic Hadith, Sira, History, and Tafsir), History, Archaeology, Inscriptions, Accordance for the iPad.
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:iOS

Posted 23 April 2019 - 07:27 PM

First, i do appreciate the existing modules of early Church Fathers. They are very useful, helpful and important. I like the fact they are available both in Greek/English, or Latin/English as appropriate.

Second, I do realize that probably there is something in the works or some plans to bring more of the ECF literature to Accordance.

The reason i am writing this is to let know the accordance team that i am interested in any of the early church fathers work and i know many are watching to see if these are added.

Finally, thank you for the wonderful modules that has been added and that will be added.

Thanks.

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Emerald

• Admin
  • 11,655 posts
  • Twitter:accordancebible
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 23 April 2019 - 07:46 PM

Stay tuned for some very interesting new titles in the next few weeks.

• R. Mansfield, Paul Meiklejohn, Timothy Jenney and 5 others like this
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts
  • Accordance Version:2.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:31 PM

Wow, Check this out

https://www.accordan...ils/?pid=ACT-15
  • R. Mansfield likes this
Fraser Sims
Accordance 2x iOS 12x on iPad pro and iPhone 8, occasionally accordance 12x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading all aspects of a service from my iPad including liturgy, sermon and the congregational singing; HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music for the service; Sibelius for preparing the music scores; Lightroom for my photo library!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users