Please allow "Texts" to hide in Library

TYA

Great day everyone.

There is an inconsistency in the fact that the "Texts" cannot be hidden in the library, unlike all the other kind of resources.  Not a big deal, but it would be nice to have the option to hide them (see attached).

post-35231-0-52515300-1556128948_thumb.jpg

What do you mean by “hide,” TYA? You can’t really hide Tools either.

You can place them in folders, it's just that Tools are automatically sorted into folders and texts are not.

A screenshot I took from a Podcast of Dr. J. 

post-32723-0-05715200-1556137951_thumb.png

You can also change the Symbol for the different classes.

post-32723-0-03984600-1556138083_thumb.png

Greetings

Fabian

If that’s the case, TYA, pull up a contextual menu (right click) from any Text and create a new folder.

Screen%20Shot%202019-04-24%20at%201.37.5

What do you mean by “hide,” TYA?

Sorry about that.  I meant collapse under a dropdown arrow, like Commentaries, Dictionaries, Lexicons, History, and other categories can do in the Library.

I've already created folders under "My Groups," which is under "My Stuff," so I know how to build lists of texts down there; but at the very top of the Library, the "Texts" menu doesn't have a collapsable dropdown arrow.  Now I see that I can create folders (if I really care to), and thereby condense the space of the texts themselves.

Thanks all.

Edited by TYA

Don’t forget, you can also use the filter grid at the bottom to focus to just Tools if desired.

• Like 2