Android beta testing

rcdeacon

Since I am already beta testing Accordance on Mac and Windows and Iaccordance on my iPad Air 2, how do I go about being a beta tester for Android on my Motorola G6 Play?

Never mind, I already am one. Sorry

Bob,

I think it is an open beta see this post https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/25991-accordance-mobile-android-v140-open-betas/?hl=android

Edited by Timothy Hall

You are absolutely correct! Sorry for the confusion.

• 2 weeks later...

New question, new problem. My Accordance for Android is 1.4b3 and is not updating. Am I doing something wrong?

If you are registered as a Beta tester through the Google Play Store, you should get this update very soon (it was available to me a few hours ago). Otherwise it could be a day or two, but when it is available you should see the update in the Play Store. It all depends on where you live and when Google pushes the update to you.

I actually thought the last time it did update on its own. It has been some time now and no update. I thought maybe there was something I needed to do. I do not know If I am a registered beta tester. Is there a way to find that out?

Bob,

On the Accordance Mobile page in the Play Store, you should see a note about beta testing - either you are currently a beta tester or an option to become a beta tester. Like Matt said, sometimes it takes a while to rollout completely - should be there now.

Thank you Matt and Mike. I was actually able to finally get it but I found a way to update the app. It did not update on its own however the notification did inform that I am a beta tester! Thanks again both of you!

• Like 1