#1 D. Deer

D. Deer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted 06 May 2019 - 09:56 AM

I'm considering adding the English Learner collection and the Tyndale Commentaries are including. Many of these have been updated in recent years. Is there a plan to make these updated volumes available?

#2 Unix

Unix

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Twitter:mcyklist
  • Location:EU. Inter/multidisciplinary humanities such as History of Ideas, Ethics for divorced men; singing; both Reformed and Catholic simultaneously
  • Interests:On the laptop 11.2.5 loads my books, uses slightly less battery than 12. 11 had a great Info Pane, partial download of Collections had already become possible, settings for text preferences suffice, library sorting, Research. I have a few extra Accordance 12.3.6 (and for Accordance Android 1.5 which is really GREAT, and it is also for Accordance iPad 3.x) licenses to gift
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:21 AM

I hope not. Don't misunderstand me it's the very best series in its category of cheap 66-book canon commentaries. But Accordance already has A LOT of, an overwhelming amount of, commentaries, and my quest (see a certain link in my signature which is in some of the posts on here as well as that the link is in one post in the content of the post, new members to my new group are welcome) is for commentaries that have non-transliterated Hebrew and Greek when the OL:s are present in the running and technical commentary matter.
The additional and revised volumes have been requested in a thread in Module Requests.

I've made several own requests I'd like both several in Module Requests and one in Feature Requests.
There is a balance to strike to not get too focused on theology content volume.

There are many excellent requests in Module Requests and I've liked the posts and comments I support!
I'm gonna be adding excellent OL mtrl under Accordance for a sum I at one point mentioned

#3 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts
  • Accordance Version:2.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:24 AM

Its been asked for several times. There is more info on this thread but there are other threads as well but you will see from rick that it is on the radar so keep monitoring the site. Typically if you have a set, you frequently get an upgrade price (but not always) so if you want it, get it now and dont wait.

https://www.accordan...ted/?hl=tyndale

Edited by ukfraser, 06 May 2019 - 11:08 AM.

Fraser Sims
Accordance 3x on iOS 12x on iPad pro and iPhone 8, occasionally accordance 12x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading all aspects of a service from my iPad including liturgy, sermon and the congregational singing; HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music for the service; Sibelius for preparing the music scores; Lightroom for my photo library!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users