BHS Latin Key

Charles Grebe

Hi,

Where is the BHS Latin Key in Accordance? This is for deciphering BHS Apparatus. 

I've used it before but can't find it now.

thx,

Charles

The product page is here, but if you've used it before, and a library search for "BHS Latin Key" doesn't pull it up, perhaps it's not installed on that device? In that case (if you already own it), Easy Install should download it for you.

A search for BHS in the library finds it for me. But if that doesn't work it's in the Dictionaries folder

Thx

D

Hmmm...

Nothing shows up in the library search, and I don't see it under Dictionaries. 

Also it's not Easy Install.

I actually tried to buy it but when I view my cart it says: "Our records indicate you already own this item." And I know I do own it because I've used it but it was a long time ago and maybe on another machine.

It's possible you have it on your drive, but Accordance doesn't know about it. Click on the "Plus" button at the bottom of the Library and select "Add New Modules". Any uninstalled modules will be displayed in bold, and you can select them or double-click them to add them back to Accordance.

Screen%20Shot%202019-05-08%20at%2011.57.

I see BHS Apparatus under tools and BHS-T under text but no BHS Latin Key. Would it be somewhere other than in the Text or Tools folders?

No, it would definitely be under the "Tools" category. I'm don't do tech support, but I'd try deleting the BHS Apparatus and then running Easy Install to install it again. It may include the BHS Latin Key since they're packaged together.

It's included with the purchase of either BHS-W4 or HMT-W4. Deleting either of those two products from your Library and re-installing through Easy Install will grab it for you.

• Like 1

Beautiful! That did the trick - removing and reinstalling HMT-W4.

thanks everyone  :)

• Like 3