Alternative Bible translation for the user notes

Guntis

HI!

When I hover mouse cursor over any Bible link in Accordance (commentary or Bible outlines module) and press Command key, it shows the Bible text in another translation in the Instant Details pane. Why the same paradigm isn't used for user note Bible links? Press Command key and the same Bible text is shown in another translation, as specified in the app's preferences.

Why the same paradigm isn't used for user note Bible links?

Agreed, but I take it just a little further, and say that the "Command" key should allow *multiple* Bible versions 4, 6, 8? to appear in one pop-up window.  Another software does this, and it saves a tremendous amount of time when wanting to view a verse in many versions simultaneously, versus having to open additional windows.

“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)

Finally!!!!!!!!!!  Now I can show others that all the money I've been spending in Accordance is actually biblical.

Edited by TYA

The Command key (or Control key in Windows) shows the Alternate Text. This works in User Notes as well. To set the Alternate Text for any open module, press "Command-T" on a Mac or "Control-T" in Windows to show the Text Display preferences.