SALE: Everything Is Coming Up SPECIAL!

R. Mansfield

EVERYTHING IS COMING UP SPECIAL for Accordance Bible Software! Special prices on new releases, graduation gifts, and Zondervan titles—this is NOT TO BE MISSED!

• Like 1

Last chance to get introductory discounted pricing on Ancient Christian Texts (15 volumes), Burridge’s Four Gospels, One Jesus, and Keener’s Gospel of John commentary (2 volumes). EVERYTHING IS COMING UP SPECIAL SALE ends at midnight EDT tonight!

Last chance to get introductory discounted pricing on Ancient Christian Texts (15 volumes), Burridge’s Four Gospels, One Jesus, and Keener’s Gospel of John commentary (2 volumes). EVERYTHING IS COMING UP SPECIAL SALE ends at midnight EDT tonight!

The store doesn't show anything but list price for Keener’s The Gospel of John (2 volumes)

The store doesn't show anything but list price for Keener’s The Gospel of John (2 volumes)

i have found it easiest to go straight to current specials to see what is on sale. (But dont forget a lot of the sale items ended yesterday).

https://www.accordancebible.com/store/sale/

Most of the most recent and quality items, when on sale are only on a sale for a mere Week. It's a short amount of time to evaluate really special items that are not all of them even necessarily covered in books such as John Glynn's ones (there's the 2007 10th Edition as well as a very recent New Testament Edition, 2018?). That latter author is only represented in print format, but worthwhile to have - even if not agreeing with every assesment it is very helpful for comparing the dozens or hundreds of options that serious library-building amounts to.
But I was also going to say that I'm not foreign to pay full price a couple of times a Year. That tactic doesn't necessarily work against itself, and Accordance as well as a few publishers are worth supporting. My time is also worth something, so sometimes I pay more than what I would have to pay under Accordance, for a printed book so that I can, as soon as I eventually get it, speed-read it whenever and everywhere. When a book or two-volume set on a book of the Bible is REALLY thick there is a difference making the amount of time I save by reading from paper, occasionally worth paying… see more in the other thread