• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 4,246 posts
  • Twitter:@thislamp
  • Interests:Accordance (of course!); biblical studies & backgrounds; Early Church writings; Eastern Orthodox theology & practice; spending time with my wife, Kathy, and my hound, Lucy Mae; cooking with cast iron and Tabasco; getting lost on country roads in my Jeep Wrangler
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:33 PM

Remember the PAST with GRATITUDE and live the PRESENT with PASSION!

Save on Zondervan specials, the Accordance Graduate Package, and select titles from or about the history of faith!

πŸ‘‰πŸ½ New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology & Exegesis (5 volumes)β€”52% OFF!

πŸ‘‰πŸ½ New International Dictionary of Old Testament Theology and Exegesis (5 volumes)β€”46% OFF!

πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Zondervan Encyclopedia of the Bible (5 volumes)β€”48% OFF!

πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary: Old Testament (5 volumes)β€”47% OFF!

πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary: New Testament (4 volumes)β€”48% OFF!

πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Zondervan Exegetical Commentary on the Old & New Testament (14 volumes)β€”51% OFF!

πŸ‘‰πŸ½ The Story of God Bible Commentary: Sermon on the Mountβ€”43% OFF!

πŸ‘‰πŸ½ The Story of God Bible Commentary: Philippiansβ€”43% OFF!

πŸŽ“ Accordance Graduate Packageβ€”50% OFF!

πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Outside the Bible: Ancient Jewish Writings Related to Scripture (3 volumes)β€”32% OFF!

πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Godly Men Set (9 volumes)β€”25% OFF!

πŸ‘‰πŸ½ F. F. Bruce Apologetics & Early Church Bundle (5 volumes)β€”31% OFF!

πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Classic II Group (35 works)β€”75% OFF!

For more information, please see today’s blog post!

The Graduate Package Special ends Monday, June 17, 2019 (11:59 PM EDT). Sale prices on all other products end Monday, May 27, 2019 (11:59 PM EDT).

• Unix likes this

Richard Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

#2 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 4,246 posts
  • Twitter:@thislamp
  • Interests:Accordance (of course!); biblical studies & backgrounds; Early Church writings; Eastern Orthodox theology & practice; spending time with my wife, Kathy, and my hound, Lucy Mae; cooking with cast iron and Tabasco; getting lost on country roads in my Jeep Wrangler
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 27 May 2019 - 12:07 PM

β€ͺLast chance to save up to 52% off essential Zondervan titles + other important historical works for your Accordance Library. Sale prices end at midnight EDT tonight!

Richard Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users