Instant Details Glitches in German Lemma Bibles

Fabian

Hello 

Accordance for iOS 3.0.1

The space between the words are missing. 

In one case the beginning of the word is missing. post-32723-0-90009500-1558777883_thumb.png

in other cases the encoding seems to be incorrect. post-32723-0-19464900-1558777912_thumb.png post-32723-0-01318400-1558777937_thumb.png

Here I found an older post https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/24034-instant-details-bug-in-v-27/?hl=lemma

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Fabian,

Just wanted to let you know I've identified and fixed this issue. For any modern language text the unbolded text in the first line shouldn't be showing at all. The program was trying to transliterate non-Hebrew/Greek/etc. words.

You should see the fix in the next TestFlight beta. Or if you are not a beta tester in 3.0.2.

• Like 1

Hello Graham

Thanks for the fix.

You write: "transliterate non-Hebrew/Greek/etc. words". Question: Did you say, the missing transliteration for Hebrew, Greek, Arabic, etc. in iOS is there in 3.0.2?

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

What I was meaning to communicate was that if you are in a Greek, Hebrew, Arabic, etc. text and you select a word Accordance will offer a simple transliteration of that word into the Latin alphabet. The issue you were seeing was that your words, in German, were passing through the same routine. This has now been fixed.

You might also see this error in a non-tagged Greek, Hebrew, Arabic, etc. text, but I'm about to fix that as well.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...