Redownload of Bibleworks Crossover Package

haydnguy

I have found the download page on the Accordance site but am unable to find where it says that the Bibleworks Crossover Package should be redownloaded. I don't know what I am to do so I can redownload because I don't remember having any trouble originally. Thank you.

Any modules that you have purchased can be downloaded though Easy Install. This is located differently depending on what OS you are using.

Edited by Timothy Hall

I have found the "My Products" menus selection on the left side of the screen but don't see an Easy Install. I'm using Windows 10 (the latest version).

You just need to download the Accordance application itself, then everything you've purchased will be available through Easy Install (located under the Utilities menu). 

The Accordance app can be downloaded here: https://www.accordancebible.com/Accordance-Installers/

I have found the "My Products" menus selection on the left side of the screen but don't see an Easy Install. I'm using Windows 10 (the latest version).

I use Windows 7, and this screenshot (attached) shows where the "Easy Install" is found, after, as noted up above, you install the Accordance program.

post-35231-0-68460300-1558991989_thumb.jpg

Edited by TYA
  • Like 1

Thanks to everyone for your help. I am sorry I was so slow in responding but my computer just finished downloading/installing. Everything worked well. :)