Accordance/iOS-only Sale (May)

R. Mansfield

Did you know we have month-long discounts as in-app purchases in our iOS app? In Accordance on your iPhone or iPad, tap on the Library button. Near the bottom right of the screen, you’ll see a shopping cart icon. Today is the last day to save 20% on an F. F. BRUCE Commentary Bundle!

AM%20Store.png?dl=1

• Like 1

I didn't know this, and even looking at it now in the app, I don't see any indication that it's discounted. I guess you have to know the list price or compare prices with the store. I've tapped on the shopping-cart icon in the past, but found the selection too small to be interesting. I chalked it up to Apple's prohibition of competing in-app stores and just ignored the in-app purchases.

Thanks for heads up.

I'll second that 'featured' doesnt strike me as on offer and that the selection is small on the home page and the categories isnt as good as the main web site so also dont bother with it as the current specials in the store and forum are always open in safari on my ipad.

Also, there is text that is brown and underlined which i took to be hyperlinks but nothing happens when i click on them so not easy to get to the web product page from within the app to see reviews, links to your blogs and other useful links orwhich sets they are included in.

Interestingly, in top sellers, a number are listed with purchased next to them (which they are) but the esv study bible is still showing with a price and not purchased, which i have.

Edited by ukfraser