How can I get all of the labels for the pie chart displayed?

miketisdell

Accordance stops displaying labels for the slices of the pie that represent smaller percentages, how can I get all of the labels displayed?

Also, is there a way to get a definition of "other?"

post-35053-0-34546100-1559571885_thumb.jpg

All is difficult. But by hover over it should pop up. Have you tried this? But I'm on a Mac.

Greetings

Fabian

All is difficult. But by hover over it should pop up. Have you tried this? But I'm on a Mac.

Greetings

Fabian

That doesn't work in this circumstance, already tried.

The Graph is made by searching The Hebrew text for יהוה and then choosing MTLXX Lex in the upper right hand corner. Give it a try, you do not get results when you hover over the part of the pie chart.

Note: It would be helpful to be able to chose what is displayed in the other charts that do work this way. i.e. if I export for a presentation, the hover over isn't ever an option.

Edited by miketisdell

It would definitely be helpful to have a way to turn on all labels, even if they appeared in a detached key.

You can get the details from the Analysis rather than the pie chart too.

But if you click on Other it should drill down showing you the details.

Thx

D

• Like 1

Thanks for the additional information. That looks like a bug, and I'll report it.

• Like 1

It would definitely be helpful to have a way to turn on all labels, even if they appeared in a detached key.

You can get the details from the Analysis rather than the pie chart too.

But if you click on Other it should drill down showing you the details.

Thx

D

The drill down on "other" and the hover over function do not work when the MTLXX Lex is selected at the top right.

Thanks for the additional information. That looks like a bug, and I'll report it.

It was my understanding that this was already reported as a bug. 

The drill down on "other" and the hover over function do not work when the MTLXX Lex is selected at the top right.

It was my understanding that this was already reported as a bug. 

I didn't have your test case when I tried it out so did something a bit different to get a pie chart. But yep it's true, this doesn't work for the MT-LXX stuff. I was testing on Mac so it's not just peculiar to Windows.

Thx

D

ACCORDANCE! Is there any updates?

The next update to Accordance will fix the hover issue in the pie chart with the MT/LXX. I don't have an eta for that however. 

• Like 3