What does the * (asterisk) mean in "Apostolic Fathers Greek"

TYA

I get no information for this (or other) asterisks in "Apostolic Fathers Greek."  And I looked to see if there is a key or introduction to "Apostolic Fathers Greek," but apparently there is not.  Am I just left to guess what the asterisk means here?  See attached.

Thank you.

post-35231-0-39310400-1559859720_thumb.jpg

Here is a pic of the parallel AF-T Notes module. Hovering over the verse reference should give you the explanation.

post-32273-0-42891200-1559860498_thumb.png

Thanks Julie, but unless I'm mistaken, nothing is shown in the notes module for the asterisk, which is what I was specifically asking about.  See this screenshot.

post-35231-0-52859200-1559862458_thumb.jpg

Edited by TYA

Actually I think there is. It's at the end of the note for 6:2 and it says "Some editions begin sec. 7 here"

Thx

D

• Like 1

Actually I think there is. It's at the end of the note for 6:2 and it says "Some editions begin sec. 7 here"

In that case, thanks both Julie and D.

But this doesn't explain 2 things:

1) why all other notes in the text do appear in the Instant Details window (which is what I use, instead of actually having a whole pane open with the Notes) when I mouse over them; but the asterisks don't appear in the Instant Details, as my original screenshot showed (and this new one).  So there is inconsistency in the functionality being provided.

2) why Julie's Notes module includes an asterisk (see her screenshot above), but my Notes module doesn't have any asterisks, but rather a bullet point (see this new screenshot).  So, how am I supposed to mentally link an asterisk in the Greek text to a bullet point in the Notes module?

At the least, I ask Accordance to see this newest screenshot and accept as feedback.  Information is either missing, or at best, not clear at all.

Thank you.

post-35231-0-37375200-1559866038_thumb.jpg

Edited by TYA

From my phone, so brief and possibly unintelligible ☺

There are two now modules. One called "Apostolic Fathers Notes (Holmes)", and the other "Apostolic Fathers English Notes ". The former had the asterisk while the latter does not.

As to why not in ID I can't say

The
D

Edited by דָנִיאֶל

Beautiful, D.  Thank you.

Fixing this.

• Like 4