How do I return Instant Details to a fixed window?

TPB

Greetings,

I recently turned on floating window for Instant Details assuming that I could easily return it to a fixed window if I needed to. I prefer having it as a fixed window but cannot find a way to return it to that state. I am running version 12.3.4 on Mac OS. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you

Just close it by clicking the close button in the upper left corner and then open it again from the Toolbar.

• Like 1

Thank you for your response, however, I've tried that as well as closing Accordance and restarting and it is still a floating window.

It will do that if your workspace doesn't have room for it. Try creating a new workspace with a single Text and see if that works.

Edited by Mark Allison

Thank you. Creating a new workspace did the trick. Now I need to figure out how to make it work in my crowed workspace.

Do you need to see it all the time or can you move some to tabs so its there when you need it and linked but gives you more space for what you need at the time. I think if you search the forum, there area number of images of how others organise their workspaces.

Or create different workspaces for different activities.

Edited by ukfraser