SALE

R. Mansfield

OXFORD & BRITS! This week we’re celebrating all things British with deep discounts on titles from Oxford University Press (many of which are not available on any other Bible software platform) and other British Writers for your Accordance Library!

OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS
  • Like 1

Is goldingay's 'reading jesus bible' new to accordance or is it something I've just not noticed before?

Thanks

Is goldingay's 'reading jesus bible' new to accordance or is it something I've just not noticed before?

It’s not new. We’ve had it since at least 2017, but I don’t remember specifics.

Good book though! Anything by Goldingay is pretty good I’ve found.

• Like 1

Anything by Goldingay is pretty good I’ve found.

Thanks

Speaking as a brit, totally agree!

The joy of sales, highlighting another overlooked gem!

Many thanks. And my accordance library has just increased (after reading a two chapter preview from a well known store in the rainforest).

;o)

Is there any crossgrade pricing on the NT Wright titles currently on sale?

If crossgrade pricing is available for a product, it is never sale priced (nor discountable).

Sorry wasn't meaning to ask if it was also discounted, just if a crossgrade was available on the For Everyone NT commentary. If not I might try and get it for Accordance while it is on sale.

Yes since typically Crossgrade discount is 30% unless otherwise stated, this current sale of 50% off is the way to go for getting the New Testament For Everyone.

-dan

• Like 1

hope to see something similar for Swiss/Germans and Austrians. 

in German of course

Edited by markusvonkaenel
  • Like 2

Sorry wasn't meaning to ask if it was also discounted, just if a crossgrade was available on the For Everyone NT commentary. If not I might try and get it for Accordance while it is on sale.

We do not currently have contractual authority to offer a crossgrade on that product. 

• Like 2

FINAL CALL for deep discounts for your Accordance Library from Oxford University Press (many of which cannot be found on any other Bible software platform) and other British theologians and writers. Sale ends at midnight EDT tonight!