Library Search can't find my 2Esdras module

TYA

How does the Library Search actually locate names in user Bibles that we import, such as "4Ezra," "2 Maccabees," etc?  Is it by versification in the text itself, or is it from the "Info" section that we input when importing the module, or both?

I ask because I imported multiple user Bibles today with apocryphal, pseudepigraphical, or deuterocanonical works, and the Library Search is able to find almost all of them.  However, I uploaded a text for the book known as "4 Ezra," which has text in it that is called called "2 Esdras."

In the information section of the module, I specifically stated that 4 Ezra is also called "2Esdras / 2 Esdras."  But the Library search won't find 2 Esdras for some reason.  It does, however, find several other texts, but only native Accordance texts--not user Bibles (see attached).

Clarification: the module is successfully uploaded, usable, and is located under "Texts" in the Library.  The only problem I'm describing here is that when I search the search bar in the Library, and try to find my module by searching either "2 Esdras" or "2Esdras," my module isn't found.

It would be nice to be able to locate any module that has a particular book name by searching on the book name, as I'm describing here.

(Update: after further testing on my end, I bet Accordance' staff will respond here and say that the Library doesn't search based on the module information section, but only book names in the versification / actual text itself.)

Thank you.

post-35231-0-13574100-1561009703_thumb.jpg

Edited by TYA
  • Like 1

Your update is correct, that's exactly how it works.

• Like 1