Can't sign in

William B

Hi, I have got a Samsung A50 and I can't sign in on accordance mobile. I can go to settings and bring up the log in box, enter my details fine but when I press the log in box nothing happens. I have tried opening closing the app etc but can't get log in to work.

Your phone is recent enough that it should log on just fine. Perhaps you can verify your login and password by going to accordancebible.com/store and signing into your account.

Hi William, unfortunately there is a bug in the app that can cause this behavior. The good news is, the next version (1.5) is almost ready for beta testing and includes an overhaul of the account login, and this bug is no longer an issue.

For the time being, a couple things I have noticed to get around this. (1) It seems that exiting the app and launching it again often (but not always) solves the problem. Note this is actually exiting the app, not just hiding it. You will need to press the square-icon button at the bottom right of your device and then actually close the app. (2) Almost every time I've encountered this bug, I had used Android's auto-fill to fill in my username and password. If you've been using the auto-fill functionality, try manually typing them in and see if it works for you.

Sorry for the difficulties here. I'm working to get 1.5 out as quickly as possible, and this will no longer be an issue.

• Like 1